As a park home owner, you are losing warmth & £££ through your floor, walls and roof!!
Park Home Doctors can help YOU keep your WARMTH and SAVE you money by installing Insulation under the floor, in wall cavities and in the roof.
For a no obligation quote, please contact us by phone on 0800 303 2531
Park Home Doctors uses Celotex insulation for it’s insulation projects. The aluminium surfaces are coated to give durability and protection against corrosion giving a waterproof insulation system to protect from the damp and the traditional wet English weather.
- The very latest in insulation technology.
- Helping to save money on your heating bills by protecting from drafts and heat-loss from your park home to the ground, roof and walls.
- The aluminium layers helps to reflect radiant heat back into the Park Home, helping to keep it warmer in winter & cooler in the summer
- Water pipes lagged to prevent damage through frozen pipes
- Our work is guaranteed for 15 years and we ensure your full satisfaction
- Works for NEW & OLD Park Homes
- Using our state-of-the-art remote camera technology you can see what work has been done from the comfort of your own arm chair
- You will feel the difference immediately.
So much so, you will be turning DOWN your heating, helping you to save £££ on your energy bills!!!
All our work is fully guaranteed, whilst we use high quality products and installed by our trained technicians to the highest standard. We are so sure of our workmanship that we do not ask for any money until after the work is completed. Park Home Doctors assures you that you will receive a competitive and professional service for your Park Home Refurbishment. However large or small the project is our multi-skilled workforce, will complete the task quickly, with the minimum of fuss, leaving you to relax and enjoy your new Park Home.
Special Discounts for the over 60s, please mention the website when you contact us.
For a free, no obligation quote, please contact us by phone on 0800 303 2531